The Key Holders Meeting Minutes
Regular Meeting on Last Tuesday of the Month
Meeting Date : 26 Sept 2017
ITEM NO : 4798732-49
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
Meeting called to order at 9:00 a.m.
Present : [in no relative order] Vanessa P. Raigen [On-Duty, Preferred Recorder], Phillip Grayson, Richard O’Connor, Tonya Salisbaum, Tom Feller, Reginald Hoffenfeyter, Greta Buntz, Mickey Nodd, Richard Dillinger, Kevin Rome, Perry Novice
Absent : Evelyn McKinnon, Laird Tennant
Guests (Attendees) : Grace Demóndenook
INCIDENT REPORT :
First hand report of incident which occurred on 9 September 2017 given by Ms. Grace Demóndenook, who has gained fifteen pounds since her last appearance at a regular Key Holder Meeting.
Demóndenook states she was injured after being spooked by a person [hallucination] and open door at Richmond Hall close to the end of her [JANITORIAL] duties.
Demóndenook states she is not seeking restitution for her injuries from the group Key Holders [of which she is not fully a part, only a worker].
Demóndenook admits she refused medical attention on scene.
Demóndenook states if she is to be put on trial it will be by a judge not a clerical worker.
[Recorder unsure what is meant by this as no one is acting in any pointed way towards Demóndenook. Recorder is simply reading questions pertaining to the interest of all Key Holders.]
Demóndenook states she can still perform necessary [JANITORIAL] duties.
KEY HOLDER / ATTENDEE REPORTS
– Tonya Salisbaum states to Grace Demóndenook she is glad G.D. was not seriously injured on site.
– Grace Demóndenook stated she had nothing further to report, rolled her eyes as she left the meeting early.
– Mr.Tom Feller stated opinions in grunts as he followed Demóndenook which this recorder asked him to clarify for record. Another grunt for a final response has been interpreted that he willfully denied the request.
– Reginald Hoffenfayter awakens.
– Richard O’Connor asks if the power not being on affected the incident.
– Greta Buntz asks this recorder if Grace Demóndenook’s position is available.
– Recorder responds that no official resignation has been reported.
– Perry Novice asks if the meeting is over.
MOTION : To lock Richmond Hall permanently and schedule demolition, fire Grace Demóndenook as her additional weight may cause further structural damage and her hallucinations are a liability.
VOTE : Motion unanimously denied.
Remaining members are drinking coffee and enjoying donuts brought by Phillip Grayson of Grayson’s Deli, the best food in town!
VERBAL COMMUNICATIONS :
What great custard filling, Phillip! —Tonya Salisbaum
I make all of my food with love, —Phillip Grayson
The meeting adjourned at 10:00 a.m.